Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Changing our lives forever!


This has been a roller coaster year for Phillip and I both!  We were both pretty content with our lives, we have great careers, have two precious puppies, and many wonderful blessings.  I was enjoying spending time with nieces and nephews, but started having a motherly urge that I just couldn't deny.  Anyhow, long story short, we had little idea of what was in store for us in this process.  After some complications, the doctor decided to put me on a low dose of clomid (for anovulation).  After 5 rounds on clomid, we were about ready to go to the next step, but found out (on my birthday!) that we were expecting!  About a month later (a little before christmas!) we found out even more shocking news, that we were expecting TRIPLETS!!!!  You can imagine the reaction!  Immense joy, fear, surprise, the whole range of emotions, as was our families response!! 


Disbelief!


No comments:

Post a Comment