I have been able to run the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay 3 times. The first time I ran, I was training for the Salt Lake City Deseret News marathon in 2008. My dad and I ran with my Uncle and his team from Huntsman. The second time I was able to run was in 2010 in a team made entirely from family members including my sweet hubby, only that time we ran in van 2. Then finally, my third time, through a Utah Health initiative for educators, I was able to run on a team with ladies from work. We had an absolute blast!!! Phillip was the van driver, and we all were sweaty, delirious, and hyped up on adrenaline (making for a hysterical mix). Our team name was Running FARTS for Running for the arts, with teaching at an arts integrated school. I love those women, and I'm so glad for those memories we made during this race!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment